Whether you need a contractor to work on a project or a new permanent team member we can help.
Using a specialist recruiter ensures that you are tapping into our whole network, and also have an experienced professional working proactively to source people for you. The best candidates are not always those who are already out of work or unhappy in their current jobs - a recruiter can approach the best candidates on your behalf, wherever they are currently.
To send through details of a vacancy you would like The Library Career Centre to work on, or to request a quotation, email us. To discuss our services informally please call on 07501 525 751.
Once terms and conditions are agreed we will:
- Advise you on market salary for the responsibilities of the job and skills/experience called for
- Where time allows, visit you to learn the full details of your requirements, including organisation culture, team dynamics and personality fit.
- Search our database of registered candidates and contact good matches to your needs
- Advertise the post on our website, LinkedIn and Twitter and screen the responses
- Proactively search for and approach other potential candidates to gauge their interest
- Carry out pre-screening interviews with all candidates before selecting the top few to submit to you (the exact number can be agreed in advance)
- Submit candidate details including a CV and detailed Candidate Profile
- Contact unsuccessful candidates to let them know the outcome of their application
- Arrange an interview schedule for candidates you wish to shortlist
- Gather interview feedback for you from all the candidates you meet
- Negotiate the offer to the successful candidate, including managing any counter-offer and maintaining contact throughout any notice period
Additional areas where you, as a line manager, may benefit from expert support include:
- Someone is leaving... job analysis - do you need 'the same again'?
- Putting together a business case to get sign off to recruit
- Deciding how to attract candidates - to ensure you get the quality, as well as the quantity of applicants you need
- Working effectively with a recruitment agency so they fully understand your requirements
- Planning the interviews - what questions to ask to ensure you gather all the information you need
- Holding the interviews - how to put candidates at ease and how to make sure they are interested in your role and organisation
- Making an offer and negotiating terms
- Creating an induction plan and integrating your new team member
To send details of your requirements or to request a call for an informal discussion about these services email us.